Diary
The Silhouette Man - TN1 productions
Date: 9/12/14
What did I do today?
Today, we decided what to base our story on and we
combined elements of our individual ideas and came up with the idea of the Silhouette
man. We also identified our target audience.
What am I going to do next?
We are going to start plan our pitch.
Date: 16/12/14
What did I do today?
Today, we planned and created our pitch on PowerPoint and then presented
it. I was responsible for the section on budget and costs. Laolu was
responsible for the film idea and research. Tamin did the locations and
Clifford target audience.
What am I going to do next?
I will start the treatment and proposal for our film.
Date: 14/04/15
What did I do today?
Today, I finished the treatment and proposal, this
was to show our reasons for our film idea including our target audience.
What did my team do today?
Tanim started the shot list, we decided we would use 21 shots, this was because
we felt it would be a suitable amount to fill a short film.
Laolu started writing up the script so we could show the relationship
between the two characters and to convey their different characteristics through
dialogue.
Clifford started the recce of our location in Sidcup park in order to
see if the locations were suitable and to see what the background noise was
like as well as it find out if we were allowed to film there.
What am I going to do next?
I am going to start the storyboard
Date: 16/04/15
What did I do today?
I started to type the storyboard to show how the film would play out.
This included the shot types, what happens, the duration and any audio that is
heard in the shot.
What did my team do today?
Tanim started the document on our actors and why we choose them, this
was to make sure we had suitable characters for the roles and to justify our
choices.
Clifford started the risk assessment and took pictures in the location
for the recce, this was in order to stay on top of any risks that could be involved
in the film location. Also, he took photos to show the location.
Laolu finished the shot lost with Tanim and continued with the script.
This was to ensure that the script was in line with the storyboard.
What am I going to do next?
I am going to take pictures and use photoshop to edit them.
Date: 21/04/15
What did I do today?
I took pictures with Tanim and Laolu using the shot types that I
storyboarded and then used Photoshop to make them look hand drawn, this was to
show the shot types in the storyboard.
What did my team do today?
Tanim completed the actor release forms so we had permission from the
actors to use them in our film and put it online.
Lalou finished off the script.
Clifford took more pictures and completed the recce and then finished,
he also finished the risk assessment and created the location permission form
and started the production schedule and got one of our actors to sign the
release form.
Date: 22/04/15
What did I do today?
I went back with Laolu and Tanim to take photos that I missed, this was
because I needed to take more photos in landscape rather than portrait like I did
on some shots.
What did my team do today?
Clifford went to recce our back up location, this was in case that we weren’t
able to film in our planned location for any reason.
What am I going to do next?
Finish the Storyboard.
Date: 23/04/15
What did I do today?
I completed the storyboard with the shot types, pictures, description,
duration and audio. Also I did part of the shooting script with Laolu.
What did my team do today?
Laolu did part of the shooting script with me to plan to order of what
we would film in.
Tanim finished doing the production roles. This was to show what each of
our responsibilities in the group.
What am I going to do next?
Start the call sheet
Date: 24/04/15
What did I do today?
I started and finished the call sheet, this included the shooting script
as well as the props we would need and the contact numbers of all the cast and
crew.
What did my team do today?
Laolu made final changes to shooting script
Clifford added work to the recce and production schedule and uploaded to
the blog.
What am I going to do next?
I am planning to start filming.
Date: 28/04/15
What did I do today?
Today, as a group we started to film our production. We filmed the first
day of our film because we need the actors to wear different clothes on each
day.
What am I going to do next?
I am going to go back over the footage to make sure we have everything
we need.
Date: 05/05/15
What did my team do today?
Today, my group continued filming and completed all the listed shots. This
was without me as I was ill on the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment